Buylist Terms and Conditions
How to use the Buylist
1. Create or log into your House of Cards account.
2. Search for the cards you wish to sell, be sure to check for cards condition while adding cards to your cart.
3. Submit your list after it is complete. You will receive a confirmation email with a list of cards. Please sort the cards in the same order as it shows on the list. Failure to comply with sorting your order may cause a delay in processing your order and a fee of up to 10% of your buylist order.
4. Bring your cards on the buylist into our Abbotsford location or carefully package and ship the cards to our store address.
House of Cards Abbotsford
#5 2664 Gladys Ave
Abbotsford BC V2S 3X8
BUY ORDER # ________
When packaging cards, we suggest using bubble mailers and sleeves to protect the cards during transit. Condition changes may occur on orders that have been improperly handled during shipping.
We suggest that you purchase tracking and insurance for your package. Occasionally, packages can be lost or damaged in transit and we are not responsible for mistakes made by mail carriers.
Upon receiving your cards, we will confirm card grading conditions to our strict standards. This may adjust the total of the buylist.
5. Let us know if your order is being shipped to us. Buylists not brought into the store within a week will be declined due to shifting stock and prices.
In accordance with Wizards of the Coast policy on counterfeiting (5.K), any and all items considered as such will be destroyed and not handed back as to prevent re-entering circulation.
Counterfeit items submitted as part of a buylist will NOT be returned and no compensation will be given.
House of Cards reserves the right to notify authorities, warn, suspend or ban a person from both physical and online stores and/or communities.
All Prices are subject to change based on market value and current card stock.
Our buylist is provided for your information and is not to be considered as a guaranteed offer to purchase your cards.
Buylist prices are subject to change at any time, and we reserve the right to refuse cards for any reason.